Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Alexia Echevarria Speaks On Why She Can’t Stand New Housewife Karent Sierra



Hollywoodlife.com:
Alexia stopped by the HollywoodLife.com offices to talk about the explosive season two premiere of ‘The Real Housewives of Miami’ and why out of all the four new housewives, she can’t get along with Karent!

Alexia Echevarria is excited for everyone to see the upcoming season of The Real Housewives of Miami, but don’t expect her to become besties with Karent Sierra.

“I think the one that is [crawling under my skin] is Karent,” Alexia tells us. “You’ve haven’t had the pleasure to meet her but I’m sure she’ll do the same thing to you. In episode one, you don’t really see it, but I knew her from before. She gave me a very cold greeting so I took it very personally. This was my first time out in six months and I saw her with her smile … and it did bother me because she did know me.”
RELATED: The Latinas of "The Real Housewives of Miami" to Take Part in the 7th Annual Hispana Leadership Summit

No comments:

Post a Comment