Thursday, September 27, 2012

Richard Wakile Ordered By Court To Pay Outstanding Debt


RadarOnline.com:
You’re not a Real Housewives family if you haven’t been taken to court! 

Kathy Wakile’s husband Richard joins Teresa and Joe Giudice as another The Real Housewives of New Jersey cast member who has been sued and lost in court, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Richard Wakile was taken to small claims court in Passaic County, NJ by Natural Paradise Landscaping over a $2,000 unpaid bill, and the judge ruled against him in court on Monday.

Louie Khalil, the owner of the landscaping company, exclusively told RadarOnline.com about the settlement the judge ordered Richard to pay.

“I don’t care about the money; I'm just glad the judge saw the truth," Khalil said.

According to Louie, he was hired by the Wakiles to do the landscaping at their house and performed the services for a full year and was never paid, so he cut their service off in October 2011.

“I saw him and told him to pay the bills, we kept asking him to pay, we sent him the bill and when we would call him he would just say ‘f**king sue me’ and hang up on me," he claimed.

“He would say to me ‘Who the f**k do you think you are? I’ll smash your face if I ever hear you say ask me for money again.’”

Louie said Richard was harassing him while he was working on other jobs in the neighborhood, and on June 8, 2012 “came to my truck while I was working, invading my private space. He took pictures of my license plate so I called the cops. They went to his house and told him not to take pictures of my license plate.”

He told RadarOnline.com it was after this incident that he decided to file the lawsuit and it worked out in his favor.

The judge ruled on September 24 that Richard was responsible for part of the bill and ordered him to pay $792.34 plus $22 in court fees. Louie said Richard cut them a check for an even $815 right after the judge ordered him to pay.

When Richard was spotted in the courthouse for the first hearing on September 19 by Tom Murro, he was evasive on Twitter about the reason he was there, writing: “I'm so afraid that you've exposed me!!! Shaking in my boots, or in my beach wear!!!”

Richard actually filed a counter lawsuit against Louie Khalil and the company, which the judge threw out in court on Monday.

Louie told RadarOnline.com that he’s sure he’ll see Richard again in the neighborhood and he’s ready for when he does.“If I see him I’m just going to smile at him when I see him. I don’t care.  He can walk away,” he said.
RELATED: Kathy Wakile Reveals Text Messages She Sent to Teresa Giudice: What Do They Say?

12 comments:

  1. I would've filed a contractors lien on this quasi, wanna-be tough guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richie is funny, easy-going and appears sincere in nature.
    Unlike, his wife Kathy 'sly fox' back-handed compliments and calculated innocent below the belt punches towards Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy's freaking cool! FUCK TERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously....who would like teresa over kathy....it is like preferring to eat shit instead of ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy finally showed her true colors. A mean, vindictive and loathsome person. That phony facade of hers came crumbling down. She trully deserves to be labled the "c" word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way,she's the nicest, kind hearted one there,just cuz she miss spoke ONE FREAKING time she's the c word,what about Teresa she's been talking shit all season? I guess that means she's a KING KONG SIZED CUNT HUH? Your crazy!

      Delete
    2. Rosie, please take your meds and chill out :-)

      Delete
    3. Judging by the incoherent train of thought and poor sentence structure that was probably Rosie. It also screams of a raving lunatic.

      Delete
    4. Lmfao king Kong sized. Hilarious! All u people chill out they're just expressing their opinions and thoughts like everyone else!

      Delete
    5. Absolutely agree, the one time Kathy says something bad,she's the devil,but Teresa can say whatever she wants whenever she wants and she still has all these fans backing her up,insanity is what it is! I still love Kathy:)

      Delete
  6. Kathy is just another low class posser who is so jealous of Teresa. Her and that Neanderthal husband should go crawl back under the rock they came from.

    ReplyDelete