Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ramona Singer Says Aviva Drescher Drama 'Painful' To Watch


Newsday.com:
The always energetic "Real Housewives of New York City" star Ramona Singer attended the Milly runway show at Fashion Week on Wednesday.

The reality star and businesswoman dished to Newsday about the recent cringe-worthy, drama-filled episodes of the Bravo show.

"Oh, there's more to come," she said of the drama. "It's painful."

Singer discussed her shouting matches with fellow housewife Aviva Drescher, saying the drama from the episode that aired Monday night was too intense for her to post about on Twitter.

"When I got home I started to [tweet], but I just couldn't take it," she said.

So where does her relationship with Drescher stand now?

"I'm cordial to her," she said. "I actually just ran into her today ... and I just kind of nodded and kept walking."

During the show, she sat behind Olympic swimmers Ryan Lochte and Conor Dwyer.

She was dressed in a simple, classic look for the show, wearing a maroon dress by the designer and a long necklace.

"I really love her things because you can wear it to work," she said of Milly. " You feel feminine, sexy and look sophisticated, and go out from day to night."
RELATED: 'Real Housewives of New York's Ramona Singer: She's got the blues

5 comments:

  1. next to aviva anyone looks sane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. R u guys crazy? I can't believe u think Ramona's sane and normal,she's freaking clueless n doesn't care what comes out of her mouth or who she hurts! I can't stand the crazy self centered bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screw you Ramona, your painful to watch u drunk crazy bitch!

    ReplyDelete