Saturday, September 15, 2012

Carole Radziwill Says Thin Bod Is Due To A "Crazy Metabolism"


USmagazine.com:
Lucky lady!

Carole Radziwill was named one of Us Weekly's 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers of 2012 and she sure lived up to the name Wednesday night! The Real Housewives of New York City star looked stunning at Us Weekly's celebration at STK Midtown.
"My metabolism is so steady," she revealed. "I have a crazy metabolism -- it's one of the great mysteries of my life."

The honoree paired one of her favorite dresses from her closet with a Chanel coat for the evening. "I'm blessed," Radziwill told Us. "God gave me a whole bunch of other issues, but my body is good."

One of those other issues is fighting with cast members on her Bravo reality show. This past week's episode featured a showdown between Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan and Aviva Drescher during their vacation to St. Barths.

"Sonja and Ramona love to have fun and cocktails," Radziwill explained. "I think a week together you learn a lot about people and I think that led to a lot of our undoings."
Heather Thomson, who is normally at odds with Singer, told Us she's taking Singer's side in this case. "On the trip, Sonja and Ramona were fun to watch. I felt like I was tuning into a TV show," said Thomson, who is also one of Us' Most Stylish New Yorkers. "I didn't find the same Ramona there that I found in New York. I didn't think that her crime deserved what happened." 
And even Aviva Drescher is taking some of the blame for the blowup fight. "I think they did push me, but I don't think they deserved what they got from my shotgun mouth, which I was trained for in law school," the Most Stylish New Yorkers honoree told Us. "There are always two sides to the story, but when you throw a pie in someone's face it's a little hard to explain why you did it. I feel like I threw a pie and I sort of feel badly."

But Countess LuAnn de Lesseps was cheering Drescher on! "I was grinning, I was like, 'Go Aviva!' " she told Us. "I was happy to see her arrive and I think she came down hard on them, but I like to see women with strength."
RELATED: Most Stylish New Yorkers 2012: Carole Radziwill, Heather Thomson and Aviva Drescher

No comments:

Post a Comment