Thursday, July 26, 2012

Teresa Giudice Calls Caroline Manzo A "Hypocrite" For Meddling In Her Marriage, Says Melissa Gorga Is Obsessed With Fame


Bravotv.com:
You'd think by now I'd be used to everyone on the show talking about me non-stop every single episode, but I'll admit I was shocked by Caroline's comment about my marriage. Not because I don't expect her to say nasty things about me and to constantly judge of me -- that's what she does. To quote Audriana's favorite movie right now, The Little Mermaid: "It's what she lives for." (Caroline does remind me of Ursula, come to think of it...) What shocked me is her hypocrisy.

I don't usually read the other ladies blogs but my wonderful fans keep sending me pieces to show me how badly the other ladies lie and contradict themselves, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite comments:

On May 6, Caroline wrote in her Bravo blog that me calling MY OWN brother in PRIVATE to talk about his marriage (like we've always done our whole lives) was "cruel and thoughtless," and that talking about anyone's marriage is a "line that should never be crossed." Interesting. She should take her own advice. Maybe that she can't is why she doesn't have a talk show or write an advice column anymore... What Caroline said about me and Joe I think tells you all you need to know about who she is... (P.S. Read the rest of the Ursula song lyrics though. It's too funny: "Poor unfortunate souls./In pain, in need./This one longing to be thinner./That one wants to get the girl./And do I help them? Yes, indeed.")
RELATED: Teresa Giudice Calls Out Castmates In New Bravo Blog! EXCLUSIVE: Has Melissa Gorga Become Vain And Fame Obsessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment