Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Danielle Staub Wants to Run for Senate


TheHill.com:
Watch out, Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) — you might have a famous opponent come 2014.

Danielle Staub, the firecracker from the first two seasons of “Real Housewives of New Jersey,” was on Capitol Hill Thursday, where she told ITK about her aspirations to run for political office.

“I would like to do something in the Senate,” Staub said. “I think that I can make a difference as a name and as a voice, and I’m definitely strong and can throw myself out there in many, many ways.”

The former Housewife, who filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in early June, has tried her hand at writing, singing and stripping, but politics could be her next foray.

Staub was on Capitol Hill as part of Children Uniting Nations’s seventh annual national conference, which focused on bullying, foster children and physical activity.

She lamented that she has been bullied her entire life, and that the torment has only gotten worse since appearing on national TV.

Pressed on whether she is a Republican or Democrat, Staub responded, “I’m going to keep myself politically direct and silent for now. Ask me in just another week maybe, and maybe I’ll have a different opinion. I do change my mind every so often.”
RELATED: Teresa Giudice, Jacqueline Laurita Feud Targets Danielle Staub
Photo Credit: www.realitytea.com

1 comment:

  1. Instead of playing "Hail to the chief" they'll have to play "Hail to the Ho"

    ReplyDelete