Friday, July 13, 2012

Melissa Gorga Insists She Has Parties For Her Kids And That Her In-Laws Are Always Invited


RealityTea.com:
Intent to prove that not only does she throw birthday parties for her children, but her in-laws are always invited - Melissa Gorga went on....
"The content is the property of AtomicOnline, LLC. To view it and other exclusive content, please go to www.realitytea.com"

RELATED:  EXCLUSIVE! Melissa Gorga’s In-Laws Weren’t Invited To Antonia’s Party! Caroline Isn’t Speaking To Teresa; Teresa Plays Hardball With Her RHONJ Contract!

8 comments:

  1. If the pics are of her daughter's party why does the "goody" bag say Melissa? .... Oh wait she forgot it wasn't about her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. personalized for each party-goer

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Poor Melissa... Poor poor Melissa that she had thousands to throw away and compete with Theresa on nonsense. Poor mrlissa that she never spent a year homeless with her beautiful children, while her little girl developed urinary effectiond throughout the year... "poor Melissa"

      Delete
    2. effectiond? lol

      Delete
  3. .... I mean if I pay that Type of $$$ on my kids I better get some sort of recognition....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instead of spending money on frivolous parties for spoiled brats they better pay the mortgage or next year they'll be gathered at a Salvation Army shelter, dumb ass poser's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You' re right I usually (at my child's own party) give myself and my own kids a goody bag?? Not

    ReplyDelete