Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jacqueline Laurita Tells Life & Style: I'm Done With Teresa Giudice Forever


LifeandStylemag.com:
The Real Housewives of New Jersey is infamous for its knock-down-drag-out brawls -- and this season is no exception. But Jacqueline Laurita tells Life & Style that the on-air feud between her and longtime friend Teresa Giudice, 40, has bubbled over behind-the-scenes. "I realized she is not a friend," Jacqueline shares in the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

The 42-year-old claims that Teresa "sabotaged business dealings and said things behind my back that really upset me." And it's all because Jacqueline wouldn't talk trash about Teresa's sister in law and costar, Melissa Gorga. "She wanted us to help make Melissa look bad on camera," she says. "It got ugly. Teresa's hatred is very deep."


Things grew so tense that Jacqueline says she cut Teresa out of her life and hasn't seen her in almost a year. "The friendship was so toxic that I just don't need that in my life anymore," she shares. "I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and when I figure out someone is no good, I ex them out of my life."


But the former friends will have to face-off on this season's reunion, which is set to be taped later this summer. Is Jacqueline scared to face Teresa, who spoke about punching Jacqueline in the face this season? "She doesn't intimidate me at all -- if she wants to come at me, go for it!" says Jacqueline. In fact, "Once the season is over and the reunion is done, her name will not come out of my mouth again."
RELATED: Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: "If Therapy Doesn't Work, I Want My Money Back!"

9 comments:

  1. is that what jac did to her own daughter?
    ex her out. so shallow; just could not get
    over tre getting more requests for interviews,
    shows, etc. jac u r lazy, drink too much, and
    jealous. get over yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally. She is talking the same mag that they had a problem with Teresa talking to!

      Delete
  2. Turnabouts fair play

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the above comments were typed and submitted by Teresa herself?? LoL
    How do people watch the show and not see her for the manipulating selfish person she is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa is phony..... Kathie seems to be the realest... I love her facial expression during the album party...the laurita/manzo really wanted her to talk trash about her blood.. Jacqueline husband is the only man on the show.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to spray my baby gravy all over Jacquelines big fat boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE JACQUELINE'S QUARTER BACK SHOULDERS AND BIG FAT UPPER ARMS AND HER OVAL JAWLINE.

    ReplyDelete