Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jill Zarin Says It Would Take “A Lot of Money” to Get Her Back on Real Housewives of New York



Wetpaint.com:
Despite encouraging her fans to boycott The Real Housewives of New York unless she was re-hired, Jill Zarin says that she’s “moved on” in a new interview with RumorFix. But that doesn’t mean she’s above joking around about it.

When asked what it would take for her to go back on the show, Jill doesn’t miss a beat before answering, “A lot of money.” After a few seconds, she rephrases and says, “I don’t know. I’m sort of kidding. I never did the show for money so it wouldn’t really be a lot of money to bring me back.”

Jill says that she still plays tennis with LuAnn de Lesseps a couple times a week, and that she’s “actually even in touch with Ramona [Singer], believe it or not.” Honestly, after seeing the things we’ve seen on this show, we’ll believe anything.
Yunno, I can't lie and say that I've been that interested in RHONY this season. In fact I confess to barely watching an episode of RHONY this year, while RHONJ and RHOC keep me glued to the screen. And yes, I'll admit that RHONY does miss Jill and Alex in a major way. But dammit if Jill Zarin wasn't such an egomaniac and an evil, lying, conniving witch at times, I'd take a guess that she wouldn't have gotten fired from RHONY in the first place.

RELATED: Jill Zarin: Ramona Singer and I Are Talking Again!

2 comments:

  1. It would take a whole lot of alcohol, a trash bag full of weed and Kelly Bensimon giving me oral pleasure before I'd ever watch that drag queen Yentl on anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one is watching this season of RHONYC its so boring and lacking of drama is crazy! It feels like the show made a drastic 180 degree change and it was for the worse. The raiting tell the truth and the show is oviously being watched by no one.

    ReplyDelete