Sunday, July 29, 2012

Melissa Gorga Talks Music Career, Says Joe Giudice Is "Only Making a Fool of Himself”

Wetpaint.com:
Melissa Gorga had a pretty easy time on the last episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, seeing as all the h’wives (more or less) managed to keep the peace, but she did have some choice words for Joe Giudice after watching the househusbands have their discussion at Chris Laurita’s house.  
During the discussion, Joe Giudice admitted that one big gripe he had with Joe Gorga was the fact that he never returned a set of tools he borrowed a long time ago. In her latest BravoTV.com, blog Melissa discusses Joe Giudice’s behavior (that night and in general), and she has some choice words for her brother-in-law.  
Melissa writes, “As far as the men go, boys will be boys... If Joe Giudice got is just mad Joe didn't return tools, and he continues to speak the way he does about his wife's brother, that's sad.” 
“He has continually bashed me as well, and in the long run he's only making a fool of himself,” she concluded.
RELATED: Video Interview: Melissa Gorga from Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'

3 comments:

  1. As a former construction worker, I would be pretty mad if I loaned tools to someone and never got them back. As Joe Guidice flipped houses, I am assuming he did it himself and needed his tools. The thing is, as a professional, those tools are needed to make money. So essentially when Joe Gorga didn't return those tools, it's like taking the food out of the mouths of his nieces. I had to constantly watch my tools on a job site, I worked union, and people will steal your tools in a heartbeat if you don't keep an eye on them. I can see why he is still pissed, and frankly I don't blame the guy. Tools are expensive, and even though all the large tools were supplied by the contractor, you still have to have your hand tools. Non union jobs NO tools are supplied by the contractor and that is why I specified I worked union. None of the non union job sites I worked at supplied tools, so just saying I never seen the tools supplied. Now, I would figure that when Joe Guidice started flipping housed, he had to buy his tool. I paid a lot of money for my tools, and I would figure he had to have many different specialty tools for general work. When I started out I worked in residential doing plumbing and electrical, when I went Industrial I only worked electrical and had bought specialty tools for high voltage three phase, which are much more expensive than meters ( as an example) for single phase residential use. Missy thinks boys will be boys but it's down to making money for the guys family. Family should be there to help not steal the money out of your pocket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on! Good tools cost alot of money. A top level auto technician working at a new car dealership will easily have over $50K in personal equipment. Heaven help the dumb S.OB. who takes a tool without permission.

      Delete
  2. I have seen guys nearly beat the crap out of each other, if someone just picked a tool up. I etched my name on ever single tool, plus some markings just in case. Before becoming disabled, the reason I am a former electrician, I easily had over $100K in tools. You pick up tools here and there anything to make your job easy. When ya start messing with your livelihood all bets are off. Somethings can be forgiving because of family, but that would be a deal breaker for me.

    ReplyDelete