Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kyle Richards Discusses New Clothing Boutique


Examiner.com:
The star of Bravo's successful reality show, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Kyle Richards, took to her official Twitter account to discuss her new store. Fans of the reality star are aware of the fact that she has a new store, and they are excited about the news.

Kyle Richards took to her official Twitter account and wrote of her new store: "Had the best time last night at the pre opening of my new store So excited!!"

The cast of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," has garnered many fans, and Kyle Richards has a large following on Twitter. Kyle Richards keeps her fans updated on all of the latest news and television appearances. Her new store is certain to feature amazing items, and will no doubt be a success.
RELATED: Kyle Richards puts on a side show in revealing cutaway dress as she's joined by Housewives co-stars at opening of new Beverly Hills boutique

2 comments:

  1. I never understood how people can type so much in twitter when the writer only gives you 160 characters. Like trust me I tried but that was messed up on how they did me. Like I am just curious of how they did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet your idea of a fun Saturday night is rearranging your sock drawer.

      Delete