Wednesday, July 25, 2012

NeNe Leakes Talks Housewives Future: "I Have 3 Shows", Tweets About Being "In Love"


SheKnows.com:
NeNe Leakes is a hard-working woman. What started off as a stint on The Real Housewives of Atlanta has become a full-fledged career. The reality star-turned-actress has appeared on Celebrity Apprentice, BET's The Game and Glee. Now she's a regular on the new NBC sitcom, The New Normal.

While promoting The New Normal at the summer TCAs, Leakes was asked about tackling the Hollywood scene.

"It's wonderful to live your dream," said Leakes. "I've always wanted to be an actress. Every year, for New Years I write down all of my goals and dreams and I put them in a Bible.

At the end of the year, I go and pull the paper out and check that off, and check that off! So it feels really good to be able to live your dream. I'm so honored."

As for her Real Housewives castmates, Leakes believes some, not all, support her career.

"They have all said to me they're very happy for me. But as I've said many times, I felt a few of them -- or a couple of them were very happy for me and the others I just think they said it because it was the right thing to say. But I didn't really feel it."

Despite her busy schedule, Leakes insists she'll be back for another round of reality drama. "Well, I'm a series regular on The New Normal and I recur on Glee and I am definitely a housewife for season five. I have three shows. I'm bicoastal and I'm working it out. I'm really blessed right now."
RELATED: NeNe Leakes Tweets About Being “In Love”: Who’s the Lucky Man?

No comments:

Post a Comment