Friday, February 5, 2016

LuAnn de Lesseps Confirms That She's Getting Married To Boyfriend Thomas D'Agostino Jr.


EOnline.com:
LuAnn de Lesseps has found love once again.

The Real Housewives of New York star revealed that her relationship with boyfriend Thomas D'Agostino Jr. is not only going strong, but it seems to be moving toward the altar!

During an appearance on The FABLife, the 50-year-old reality star gushed about her beau and shared that she's finally found her soulmate. "I'm so excited. I found love the second time around. I'm so lucky. His name is Tom, he's wonderful," she began.

"He's really just my soulmate. I was married for 16 years the first time, and very lucky and had my two beautiful children and I never thought it would happen to me again, but I found love again, and I'm a hopeless romantic. So it looks like we're gonna get married."

However, don't confuse that as an engagement announcement! LuAnn's rep tells E! News the two lovebirds aren't engaged yet, because "he's still looking for the right ring." 
RELATED: How LuAnn De Lesseps Has Changed From Her First 'Real Housewives Of New York City' Episode To Now

No comments:

Post a Comment