Friday, February 5, 2016

Dawn Ward Hit Pop Singer Sinitta After Threatening Her with Champagne Flute, Court Hears


ManchesterEveningNews.com:
Real Housewives Of Cheshire star Dawn Ward attacked pop singer Sinitta during a heated discussion aimed at clearing the air between them, a court has heard.

The So Macho singer, full name Sinitta Malone, is said to have been left “shocked” and “humiliated” after allegedly being shoved and having a napkin thrown at her at the Salmontini restaurant in central London on April 1 last year.

Ward, 42, who is married to former footballer Ashley Ward and features in the ITV reality show, denies one count of common assault at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.

The court was shown CCTV of the alleged incident, which shows the pair sitting at a table with two other women and presenter Lizzie Cundy.

Ms Malone, wearing a black dress with white pin-dot pattern and collar detail, and grey heels, took to the witness box to describe the incident.

She said: “She was angry about what I was saying and she has just, you know, gotten angry, and jumped up and sort of shoved me.

“First of all she shoved me in my chest. The second time was like sort of hitting me in the face.

“At the same time I was quite shocked because I didn’t really know what had happened, because I didn’t really expect it to happen at all.”
RELATED:  The Real Housewives of Cheshire star Dawn Ward parties with former Celebrity Big Brother winner

No comments:

Post a Comment