Saturday, February 13, 2016

Charrisse Jackson Jordan Says 'She's the Mistress" In Marriage To Husband



App.com:
The wife of Rutgers men's basketball coach Eddie Jordan reportedly feels, "his life is his job and I'm the mistress."

In a clip of an upcoming episode of "The Real Housewives of Potomac," Charrisse Jackson Jordan continues, "I don't even know if I'm the mistress, at least the mistress gets something. Now I'm just trying to figure it all out because I don't really know where this road is going for me."

Jackson Jordan lives in Potomac, Maryland, with the couple's children, while her husband is in his third season coaching here in New Jersey.

"I'm running around half the time like a chicken with my head cut off because I'm trying to make up for being daddy and mommy," she says on the Bravo reality show.

No comments:

Post a Comment