Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Lisa Vanderpump Scolds Erika Girardi for Talking Behind Her Back: 'It's Just Child's Play'


People.com:
Word to the wise: Don't talk about getting tangled in Lisa Vanderpump's web behind her back.

In an exclusive sneak peek at Tuesday's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kathryn Edwards reveals to Vanderpump that new cast mate Erika Girardi has been saying some unflattering things about the Vanderpump Rules star.

Sitting around a table with Vanderpump, Kyle Richards and other cast members, Edwards recounts (not 100 percent accurately) a conversation in which Girardi said of Vanderpump: "I think she's a sniper from the side. I think she doesn't want to leave any finger prints." 


Here's how Edwards remembers the conversation: "She said, 'Don't let her steer you and don't get caught in her web.' ... Those weren't the words she used, but something like, basically I got the feeling: 'Watch your back.' "  

Vanderpump doesn't take kindly to that.

"It kind of pisses me off that Erika would say that," she tells the camera. "Don't get caught in my web? I barely have time to go to the bathroom. What do they think I'm doing? Spinning a web? It's just child's play." 
RELATED:  'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Cast Mate Erika Girardi On The Business Of Being Erika Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment