Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Karen Huger Speaks On How She Landed the 'Black Bill Gates'



PageSix.com:
Karen Huger didn’t have to look very hard to find the millionaire of her dreams.

As the “Real Housewives of Potomac” star told Page Six during a Twitter chat Monday, her husband fell right into her arms.

“I met my husband at the black caucus. He took me in his arms, asked me to dance and I haven’t left him since,” Bravo’s newest personality shared.

Living a real-life Cinderella story, Karen went from a farm in Virginia to the gated estates of Potomac after marrying Raymond a.k.a. her “black Bill Gates” 19 years ago. While Raymond serves as the CEO and president of the IT-based Paradigm Solutions, the mom of two is embracing her new reality as an empty-nester.

“It’s challenging but very exciting,” she said. “My children are the best thing I’ll ever do.”

While 17-year-old daughter Rayvin will have to watch her mom battle Potomac’s finest from the comforts of a dorm room, Karen is taking her new found fame in stride — one aisle at a time.

“People will walk up to you. Being recognized going to the grocery store has been strange, but nice,” Karen revealed.

As for the “Real Housewives” star she wouldn’t want to meet in the frozen foods section, Karen’s lips are sealed. “I plead the Fifth,” she said.
RELATED: 10 Things You Didn’t Know about Karen Huger

No comments:

Post a Comment