Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nene Leakes Says She’ll Visit Good Pal Teresa Giudice In Jail


RadarOnline.com:
Teresa Giudice shouldn’t be surprised to see NeNe Leakes on visiting day when she enters jail next year, as the Real Housewives of Atlanta centerpiece opened up on her friendship with her New Jersey counterpart on Sunday’s edition of Watch What Happens Live.

“I would even visit her [in jail,] I really would,” NeNe told host Andy Cohen, adding that she’s planning on grabbing a drink with Teresa before the mother-of-four begins her 15-month sentence in her fraud conviction Jan. 5.

“I feel bad for her,” said Leakes, who was promoting the new season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta following the show’s season premiere. “I feel like when Teresa calls me, she knows she’s going to get real true advice.”

NeNe said she’s given Teresa guidance on various matters, but declined to get too specific as to the topics they discuss.

“I don’t want to say her business out there.”

NeNe said she didn’t call Teresa immediately following her Oct. 2 sentencing because of how chaotic she figured things would be for the fellow housewife.

“When I spoke to her I said ‘I know so many people were going to text you and call you and I didn’t want to be that person,’” she told Cohen.
RELATED:  Bethenny Frankel and NeNe Leakes scramble to be the top earner for 'Real Housewives' franchise

No comments:

Post a Comment