Friday, November 14, 2014

Cynthia Bailey Hits Back at NeNe Leakes, Says She Needs a ‘Decent Wig’ & ‘More Flattering Makeup’


LoveBScott.com:
NeNe Leakes didn’t have the most flattering things to say about her former BFF Cynthia Bailey on Bravo’s ‘Watch What Happens Live’ earlier this week.

In her new blog for Bravo.com, Cynthia Bailey shared her thoughts on NeNe’s rude remarks.
She writes:

That’s who she is. It’s the same ol’ two step. Embrace the people that are with you and try to destroy the people who are not. I have seen her do it to other ladies on the show (past and present), so although it was disappointing, it was not a big surprise when she did it to me. It’s no secret that NeNe has gotten into it or fallen out (at one time or the other) with mostly all the ladies. My thing is this — if I’m so irrelevant and you don’t want to be my storyline (or should I say me be yours), why spend so much energy talking about me? That energy could have been put to better use looking for a decent wig and a more flattering makeup direction.

Not a ‘decent looking wig’ though.

Cynthia also talks about her journey since the last season, her and her husband’s successful business ventures, and finding new strength in her marriage. 
RELATED:  NeNe Leakes Says We Will See a Different Cynthia Bailey on RHoA Season 7 (VIDEO)

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia I remember when you was almost fired from housewives because your so boring then you latched onto nene. Nene saved you please don't forget it

    ReplyDelete