Wednesday, November 19, 2014

NeNe Leakes: ‘I’ll Make My Donation When I Get Ready To Make It’


S2Smagazine.com:
NeNe Leakes said Kenya Moore took her time making a donation to the Detroit Public Schools, and NeNe’s not rushing to match those funds, just because Kenya finally gave her money.

“I’ll make my donation when I get ready to make it. She made hers when she got ready,” NeNe recently told TMZ.

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans likely remember that NeNe challenged Kenya to make a $20,000 donation to a charity of her choice, and NeNe said she would match that donation.

Now, that Kenya has given her money, “RHOA” fans have been waiting to see whether NeNe will keep her word. Though she spoke about a “statute of limitation” on “Watch What Happens Live,” NeNe clarified that she never said she would not keep up her end of the bargain.

“Did I say I wasn’t going to pay the Detroit Schools? Did you hear me say that?” she asked. “No one heard me say that… There was no time where you heard me say I wasn’t going to make a donation.”

According to NeNe, she needs to do some investigating before forking over those thousands.

“We made to make sure Kenya made a payment first of all,” she said. “We also need to make sure they are a charity…and we made to make sure they are active…You have to make sure they’re credible.”

NeNe pointed out that some of her “RHOA” cast members have been less than truthful in other situations. She did not name Kenya specifically, but reasoned that she needs to check the facts first before being so generous.

“What I know is there’s a bunch of lies out there and I’ll pay when I get ready just as she did,” she said.
RELATED:  ‘RHOA’ New Season 7 Gossip: NeNe Leakes Feuds with Demetria McKinney; Porsha Williams Spin-Off Confirmed? [CAST NEWS]

No comments:

Post a Comment