Tuesday, August 5, 2014

NeNe Leakes Confirms That Phaedra Parks Will Be Back On "Real Housewives of Atlanta"


TheEpochTimes.com:
The cast members for Real Housewives of Atlanta season 7 are still up in the air, and Phaedra Parks has not responded publicly to rumors that she’s taking a break from RHOA to focus on her family before her husband Apollo Nida heads to jail.

But NeNe Leakes has come forward and addressed the rumors, indicating that Parks will be back.

When asked by Madame Noire if Phaedra would be returning for Season 7, NeNe first said an announcement like that needs to come from Bravo, but soon added. “Y’all don’t put your money on her not being back, how about that?” NeNe said.

As for Apollo’s situation, Leakes said:

“You know things happen when you break the law. I like Apollo and I really do hate that this happened. I think Apollo is smart. And they have to little young boys…eight years is a long time. That’s a long time to give your life away. I can’t give these people seven days. I hate it happened, I really do. And I also hate that it’s public. They’re already going through something, he’s got to be going through something and she’s going through something and now the public is all in it.”

Apollo himself took to Twitter recently, saying “Hello world I hope all is well with all.”

Apollo will have to start his eight-year sentence soon, but is still free at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Hey nene I seem to remember you maken fun of fake blondes.now I bet some $ your not really blonde.what a joke you are! And you look stupid fake blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!!! So TRUE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete