Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dina Manzo on Divorce: 'It’s A Very Hard Subject For Me To Talk About'


Inquistr.com:
According to a new Bravo report, The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina Manzo is now sharing her divorce struggles on the show. Dina sat down with divorce attorney Vikki Ziegler and explained that she wasn’t necessarily ready to take it further and push for a full divorce.

Dina Manzo adds that she has known Ziegler for years, as they went to high school together. So, it isn’t surprising that Manzo is so open with Vikki about her struggles. Dina revealed that even though they had been separated for a year, she wasn’t ready to draw up the divorce papers and sign them.

“I love that I can turn to her for advice on my separation; I know she’ll always have my best interest at heart,” she reveals, adding, “It’s a very hard subject for me to talk about, and I think you could tell by how swollen my eyes were from crying the entire drive to her office that day. I am doing the best I know how, and I’m so grateful for all the support that I have in my life.”

Dina Manzo didn’t tweet with fans while watching the episode, but she did give a big thanks to everyone who sent her supportive messages.
I missed a lot of your tweets tonight, too many came in to see now but I appreciate how supportive you all are, I really do xo,” she tweeted as the episode aired.

During the show’s second season, Manzo decided to leave the show because of the drama with Danielle Staub. But she decided to come back in support of her friend, Teresa Giudice.

According to The Inquisitr, Dina Manzo came back to the show as her sister, Caroline Manzo, left to film her own spin-off show, Manzo’d With Children. The sisters are not speaking these days, but both of them are hoping for a reconciliation down the road.
RELATED: Will Jacqueline Laurita Talk About Dina Manzo's Family Feud on Real Housewives of New Jersey? — Report

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want to talk about it on national tv either. Are you that desperate. The ratings have dropped since you came back bitch

    ReplyDelete