Saturday, November 2, 2013

Phaedra Parks Subpoenaed as Witness in Kenya Moore’s Eviction Process


Wetpaint.com:
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore's eviction drama is affecting her co-stars as well. 
Kenya was evicted from her six-bedroom Atlanta home earlier this year, and co-star Phaedra Parks assisted her in fighting back. 
"I was subpoenaed as a witness for her eviction process," Phaedra tells TV Guide. 
As far as Phaedra's exact involvement, we'll have to wait and watch Season 6 of RHOA, as the drama is set to unfold on the show. 
But it appears that Kenya and Phaedra's efforts paid off, as Kenya said that she was victorious in her eviction case. 
"#teamtwirl I WON my eviction case and it was vacated!" she tweeted in July. "We proved I didn't owe any late rent. Thanks for all your support! Moving on and up." 
Kenya's landlord had previously claimed that Kenya owed months of rent. “The decision to file this eviction notice regarding Ms. Moore was reached after pursuing every possible amicable way to settle this matter privately," the landlord had said. "I am grateful that the judicial system has brought finality to this eviction process and I look forward to regaining possession of my home." 
Meanwhile, we'll see Kenya and NeNe Leakes fight during the season premiere about Kenya feeling NeNe should have reached out to her when she was evicted. 
"I've been tormented for the last two months — it was just an illegal eviction," Kenya tells NeNe in this week's episode. "It's like, every time I'm going through something, nobody even says, 'Hey, you okay?'"

5 comments:

  1. I don't know why but I find Kenya rather perversely fascinating to observe.. Like, the late Anna Nicole Smith, a train wreak or a disaster film.. Any way, she might be crazy ( in the honest to god, clinically significant manner) but the girl can twirl & she is far more interesting than whiney, snooty Porsche or Self Righteous Miss Phaedra Parks... Yeah, Kendra is Reality TV gold..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keya is a insucre, bi-polar, wh%re snake b%tch. And I just want to know when is BRAVO going to pull out the b%tch be gone spray. Be done with her already, Bravo don't lose ur rating for CRAY CRAY!! Bcauz drama don't always bring good rating!! PLEASE FIRE HER PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who likes Kenya birds of a feather flock together......Evil the devil have followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenya will turn a straight man gay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listen to me personally, bravo is really starting to puss me off. They bring u.stBle people on the show and think ths crazier the better. Isnt that called the bad girls club? I used to like andy cohen, but not so much anymore. He is becoming a smartass, and insulting to fans. I had sent many tweets to him with no respond, for which i expect, but then then only time i get something back from him, its nasty and bitter to a fan. Kenya is crazy flat out, and bravo with the editing is really misleading. Sick of the spinoff shows, and sick of the oroducers inserting and manipulating. Bravo and andy list a big fan. Wont be watching anymore, rather watch storage wars.

    ReplyDelete