Friday, November 15, 2013

Adriana De Moura Dishes About “Ignorant” Joanna Krupa, Says Brandi Glanville Told The Truth About Alleged Affair


Wetpaint.com:
With The Real Housewives of Miami wrapping up Season 3 tonight with Part 2 of the tumultuous reunion special, all eyes are on the cast of lovely ladies as they go through yet another hour of excruciatingly brutal catfights and name-calling. 

One of the housewives taking center stage at the reunion is Adriana De Moura, who has been on the Bravo reality series since the beginning. This outspoken Brazilian bombshell has been painfully honest and has taken the internet by storm with her “limp penis” statement. 

Wetpaint Entertainment spoke with Adriana ahead of tonight’s show about the rumored Joanna Krupa and Mohamed Hadid (Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster’s ex-husband) affair, possibly reconciling with Joanna, and her flailing friendship with castmate Lea Black.

Check out the interview and then hit the comments to let us know exactly what you’re feeling about all this drama down in Miami.

Wetpaint Entertainment: Can you give us a little background on your conversation with Brandi Glanville: Where she told you, how it came up, and why you think it’s true?

Adriana De Moura: Brandi told me a while ago — it was actually last year — but I didn’t want to bring this up because there was no reason for me to. I tried to work things out with Joanna at her bachelorette party, I went to her wedding, everything was nice. It wasn’t until when this season started to air and I saw Joanna, every week, putting digs at me and showing her hostility and rehashing the past, that I realized she hasn’t moved forward. 

I just think that it’s very funny that she thinks just because she’s beautiful she thinks her beauty gives her the license to act ugly. And when you retaliate, she’s overwhelmed by the retaliation and gets even uglier. 

Brandi came to me [at a party] when Joanna wasn’t around and told me Joanna tried to come to her and say hello and give her a kiss on the cheek and she coldly extended her hand because she doesn’t like homewreckers. She said, “I despise women like that.”

Who had the better wedding between you and Joanna?

I think they were both beautiful weddings and I truly enjoyed being at Joanna’s wedding. Her mother is lovely, I love her sister, the place was amazing, and I actually enjoyed myself more at her wedding than my own because my own was so chaotic. 

If you look at the details of the wedding, I think my wedding might have been more for my taste. I like more classic things. I don’t really like the flash, the new rich, style of things, I prefer vintage and classic things, but it’s personal taste. I don’t anything negative to say about her wedding — except that her dress was like a flamenco dancer, but she was still a beautiful bride.
Joanna has said she will never make peace with you again. Do you feel the same way?

Never say never. What I keep thinking is, never say never. But at the same time, Joanna is very territorial and is all about herself. She thinks she’s all that. I’m not saying I’m an angel, because I’m very fiery and feisty. Joanna is calculated. If you step on her route to whatever it is, she will walk all over you or throw you under the bus.
 
It’s going to be pretty hard to recover after that “limp penis” statement.

Now I’m getting criticized because I said [Romain] has a limp penis. But she was the first one to call him a girl on national television. She opened up about her sex life, and when you do that on national television, you have to accept people’s opinions or assumptions of what they’re seeing. When I said “maybe he’s gay,” I didn’t mean anything by that. He could be gay, that doesn’t mean that being gay is bad.

That’s what bothers me about her, she’s ignorant. She thinks that because she’s pretty, she’s allowed to be ugly, she’s allowed to make stupid remarks, and get away with it. She’s allowed to go around and sleep with married men and get away with it. 

So it doesn’t sound like there’s any hope for reconciliation anytime soon.

I don’t know — we need time to heal. The dust needs to settle.

Switching gears to Lea, what is the status of your friendship with her? Will it ever recover?

I hope that we could because of our sons. With Lea, it’s different because we had history. I really regret everything that went down between us and whatever part I did to cause her to feel that way, I really regret it, though I think she exaggerates it and makes stuff up and spins stuff and then she’s the victim — and it’s not quite like that. She’s trying to hurt me, but she’s hurting my son more than anything else because he goes to school, kids make comments, and it’s not a nice thing. 

I wish we could move past this because it’s not worth it. Her ego, my ego, whatever. Let’s put our egos aside and think about the boys — but she’s unable to. I don’t know what’s going to happen.
RELATED:  Adriana de Moura Is "Emotionally Exhausted"

2 comments:

  1. my name is rayi I will love to share my testimony with all my viewers because I never thought I would have another chance with my husband, the man I so much love, he left me for another woman, and when I called him, he never picked my calls, he deleted me on his face book account and then set the status to having a lady with the other chick. I was devastated. I went to three spell casters before I met Dr drakugbe. Who help me get all my lost hope. I lost a lot of money with them and got no results. So when I came to Dr drakugbe, I was really leery of him and didn’t think he could help me. I though it is too
    good to be true, because all the other spell casters were supposedly good and none of them helped me. I saw the testimonials and read the other testimonials and decided to get the consultation. He said he could help me, but my chances of getting my ex were very low and he didn’t recommend it at all. But I insisted that he at least give me the chance to work with him and try and if it didn’t work, I wouldn’t be upset and I would move on with my life. He agreed. Since he is in jersey and am in need, I decided I would go in person to have my spells cast. He is a really sweet and gentle man, when I met him I was really surprised. He looks very young, and I had my doubts whether or not he would be able to help me. But I figured I came all that way and I said I would try so I tried it. He called a spirit to talk with me and do the work, it was a woman spirit and when it came it totally transformed Dr’s face. That is when I thought to myself that it might just work. The spirit gave me some advice and did the spells. I had a separation spell and a reunion spell done. The spirit said it would take a while for my ex to leave his new girl but once he did, he would come to me very quickly. She gave me some things to take home and do. I did them, but I was really nervous. I think I messed up a few times and I told her and she said just keep going and I would be fine. So I did. It was like 6 or 7 weeks later and I saw that my ex unblocked me from facebook. I saw he had changed his status again to single. So I was super excited because I took this to mean that he had split up with the other girl. About 10,days after that my ex called me. At first, it was weird between us. He wanted to see me. So I went to meet up with him. He didn’t ask me back then. I got very anxious and told t, and she said to stay calm and everything would turn out okay. So I did the best I could although I was still worried. We met up a few more times after that, and still he didn’t ask me back out. So I got a consultation with hector and he said to expect my ex to ask me back out within two weeks from the consultation. I listened, but I wasn’t sure it would happen. Then it was almost 2 weeks later, and I though, damn, doctor was wrong. But the next day (there was like 2 days left from it being 2 weeks) my ex called and we got together. He asked me if I would be willing to try our relationship again, which of course I said yes. That was about 3 weeks ago, and so far we have been doing okay, we still have a lot of things to work out, but I am very happy. dr akugbe is the real deal and I am so glad that I found him and I recommend him to anyone who needs help. Thank you so much drctor you saved my life! Reply? You can as we contact him for your on help email drakugbespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr ayemen help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 6years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used roots and herbs… Within 7 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his email address drakugbespellhome@gmail.com contact him for you on help

    ReplyDelete