Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mohamed Hadid (Rightfully) Calls Brandi Glanville ‘Scum,’ Claims Vile Diss At Joanna Krupa Was A Lie: ‘I Don’t Have A Foul Mouth’



TooFab.com:
Brandi Glanville sure loves her Twitter wars!

The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star appeared on "Watch What Happens Live" Monday night, where she said Yolanda Foster's ex-husband Mohamed Hadid had an affair with Joanna Krupa


That wasn't the only bold statement Glanville made, she also disclosed something Hadid allegedly told her and Lisa Vanderpump about Joanna's private ... parts. It's far too graphic to post, but click here to see what else she said about the model.  

Mohamed took to Twitter after the show tweeting both Brandi and Yolanda about her raunchy accusation. 
He also tweeted his ex-wife Yolanda about Glanville's controversial statements.

❤️Only @MohamedAHadid @joannakrupa &God know d truth of this 12 yr old accusation, l choose 2focus on d now &spare my babies this negativity




@YolandaHFoster. I love you mother of my children and my best friend.U know I don't have a foul mouth and I would never use words to brandi

And it didn't stop there, fellow "Housewives" star Lisa Vanderpump -- who Brandi says also heard Mohamed's confession -- got in on the action and sent some kind words to Mohamed.
 

mohamed @MohamedAHadid
@YolandaHFoster. I love you mother of my children and my best friend.U know I don't have a foul mouth and I would never use words to brandi

@MohamedAHadid @YolandaHFoster You have always acted like a gentleman and I don't think that will ever change,no matter who says what.
Brandi, still sticking to her story, also sent a message to Hadid in the midst of the Twitter backlash.
@BrandiGlanville @MohamedAHadid called you a lier and scum. OUCH!
@BelleLizbeth @MohamedAHadid that is sad as I thought we were friends-im not lying and I care for his family very much
RELATED: Brandi Glanville in tears after affair accusation

2 comments:

  1. Please stop covering Brandi. She is absolute garbage.

    ReplyDelete