Thursday, November 14, 2013

Kim Richards on Lisa Vanderpump's "Dancing With the Stars" Faint: 'Just Looked Like a FAKEY!'


Wetpaint.com:
On this week's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Kim Richards mocked Lisa Vanderpump for what Kim felt was a faked Dancing With the Stars collapse. Now, Kim is standing by her theory that Lisa fell on purpose.

"When I first saw Lisa fainting, I thought, what just happened?" Kim writes in her Bravo blog. "Then, we watched again, and I saw that she was holding [Gleb's] hand while she gently laid herself to the floor? But she still had his HAND!?!"

Kim feels that Lisa was a little too composed during her collapse. "It looked like she was still holding, because she was afraid to fall to the floor!!!" Kim continues. "I have fainted on camera and in real life and that just looked like a FAKEY!!"

Kim also doesn't appreciate Lisa's comments to Brandi Glanville and Yolanda Foster during the lunch at Lisa's house. "Once again, to watch Lisa diss my sister and Brandi!" Kim writes. "Insinuating that my sister doesn't have friends? And that maybe Yolanda should put her house on the market?!? And then turning to Brandi and telling her that she needs to exercise her brain!"

"These kinds of comments have become all too common from Lisa," she says. "It was a very degrading comment but with a touch of humor! That's another one of Lisa's specialties! This kind of behavior is totally uncalled for!"
RELATED:  Lisa Vanderpump: I Was Hurt By Kyle Richards and Kim Mocking My Collapse

No comments:

Post a Comment