Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Carlton Gebbia Confesses To Being 'A Witch'


People.com:
Yes, I'm a witch," said Gebbia, 40, one of the newest housewives.

"Wicca, the white side, which is Mother Nature," she continued. "I've been involved with Wicca since I was 7. My grandmother was practicing, and my mother was psychic."

Gebbia's admission came at a lunch she hosted for the wives at her cross- and crystal-strewn castle, which Kyle Richards referred to as "Harry Potter's house."

It was Richards' endless questions and jokes about witchcraft and religion that prompted Gebbia to say, "Don't try to shock value me in front of people I don't know. I have practiced dark, but now I practice light.

I would never go to the dark side. Not again." 

Lisa Vanderpump, 53, felt for Gebbia, saying, "There are a couple of witches in our group, but I don't think Carlton is one of them."

Yolanda H. Foster and Brandi Glanville were also drawn to Gebbia's "light" side at lunch. "There's something about her that's very grounded and real," said Foster, 49.

Added Glanville, 40, "I find Carlton to be a little dark and edgy, and I like that."


But it wasn't until a typically inappropriate Glanville asked Richards, 44, about the cheating rumors surrounding her husband, Mauricio Umansky, that the luncheon really turned dark and edgy.

"My husband and I are in love with each other," a tearful Richards said at the end of the night's show, "and no tabloids or group of mean girls can take that away from us." 
RELATED:  'You don't have to be so mean': Kyle Richards left in tears after Brandi Glanville brings up cheating rumours... as Carlton Gebbia admits 'I'm a witch'

No comments:

Post a Comment