Saturday, August 24, 2013

Taylor Armstrong (Allegedly) Engaged to John Bluher


EOnline.com:
A source exclusively tells E! News that The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong is engaged.

Lawyer John Bluher proposed to the blond beauty Thursday at the Hotel St. Regis in Mexico.

Bluher popped the question inside of a beautiful ivory tent in the sand just steps from the ocean. Stunning flowers adorned the couple's private tent, as well as a small romantic fire.

Taylor looked positively radiant in a cobalt blue gown, while her soon-to-be husband dressed in a white dress shirt and matching pants for the special occasion.

The newly betrothed duo embraced and looked at the scenic view after Bluher put a ring on it. We're hearing that the wedding will be next year in the same location.

Taylor hinted at her romantic trip on Twitter, saying, "Hi Tweeties. Miss U. I'm on vacation in Mexico…Rest, Relaxation & Romance w @JohnBluher. Snorkel, surf, stand up paddle, swim & sun. #love"

The reality star opened up to E! News about her relationship with John earlier this year saying that she felt "at peace" in her new relationship.

"I am so much happier than I have ever been. I never thought I would feel this way," Taylor gushed. "John and I have an equal respect for one another. We have a real friendship and partnership."

She added, "He is a beautiful man. I didn't think I would ever be able to trust someone completely. But somehow, he opened my heart and I let him in."

The road to love has been a bumpy one for Taylor. In 2011, her estranged husband, Russell Armstrong, was found dead in his Los Angeles home after hanging himself.

"I want people to see that I am in a solid place now. They have seen me through my pain and anger," she explained a year and a half after the tragic incident.

"I would love for them to get to see the real me and for the viewers to know my life has come full circle."

That it certainly has.
RELATED:  Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Film in Puerto Rico: Behind-the-Scenes Pics!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on catching a bored married man!!! Hasnt he been married to his wife since 1979. You think youre the first pro-bono case..lol silly woman! But then again, what comes around goes around. Karma. Same silly woman who wrote a book before her husband was even cold..disgusting train wreck of a woman. Now go barf dinner again...youre irrelevant and you know it!!

    ReplyDelete