Thursday, August 1, 2013

Real Housewives of Miami Preview: Adriana de Moura Reveals Serious Wedding Drama With Joanna Krupa


EOnline.com:
By now you’ve seen our exclusive promos for the new season of the Real Housewives of Miami, so you know it revolves heavily around both Adriana de Moura and Joanna Krupa planning their dream weddings and trying to out-fabulous each other. But even those promos couldn't possibly reveal the drama that went down while the girls were racing down the aisle.

In our exclusive interview with Adriana, she reveals that there was actually a causality of the wedding war.
"There was drama because we had one bridesmaid in common, Lisa Hochstein," she tells us. "And I was like, 'Don’t you go playing double agent!' At one point, because she was in my wedding, Joanna kicked her out of hers."

Didn't any of them see the classic (classic used loosely, of course) Katherine Heigl movie 27 Dresses? Lisa totally could've been in both weddings at the same time if she put her mind to it. But that's neither here nor there, because Adriana insists that Joanna and Lisa "worked it out."

Despite the wedding battle between to two Housewives, Adriana tells us that hatchet has been buried…and not in each other's backs.

"We started the season not on a perfect note, to say the least. But I realized I didn't really have a problem with her per se. It was more like I had been fighting with other people and she intervened," she says. "So we had a meeting where we decided to try to move on. I was planning a wedding, she was planning a wedding and there's enough stress that goes with that. You know, I don't really hold on to grudges. I can be really short-tempered, but once I blow, I calm down. And if I'm wrong, I apologize. I don't want to live my life with hatred."

And honest answer time: Who had the more fabulous wedding?

"Personally, I think I won," Adriana replies.

Fans will be able to make that decision for themselves when the new season of Real Housewives of Miami premieres Aug. 12 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
RELATED:  'Real Housewives of Miami' Season 3 Spoilers: VIDEO Preview Show Joanna Krupa Wedding Nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment