Monday, August 5, 2013

A Lame Slade Smiley Calls Vicki Gunvalson ‘Tupperware Face,’ She Cries



A guy who repeatedly picks fights with women (as much as we saw Vicki's daughter Briana go after her ex-boyfriend Brooke's behavior towards her mom, where's Brianna and her prick of a husband when it comes to Slade?) and calls them names is just weak in my book. Shame on Gretchen for being stupid enough to keep giving Slade a pass:
The Real Housewives have been known to sling a few insults, but the latest, lowest dig comes from one of the male cast members: In one recent episode, Real Housewife of Orange County Gretchen Rossi’s fiancé Slade Smiley called Vicki Gunvalson “Tupperware face,” and said she looks like a man … or a muppet. Now, in a promo clip for an upcoming episode, Vicki strikes back.

“Number one, you have been making fun of me for my looks,” Vicki tells Slade in the clip. “I am proud of who I am, what I look like. I did get a tweaking. I’m not Mrs. Tupperware. I’m not plastic. The fact of the matter is when you make fun of a woman’s looks, it’s disrespectful and I found it very hurtful.”

She continues, “…At the end of the day, I think I’m better, beautiful, just like my home. I renovated my home. I renovated my life to be the best that I can be and I’m going to keep striving to be the best that I can be.”

In fact, trying to prove her good intentions, Vicki then hands Slade the first bottle of her new vodka as a gift. But he’s not done talking smack.

“You make just as many accusations,” he tells Vicki. “You make them about my character.”

And in the clip’s most shocking moment, Slade spits, “Don’t keep putting yourself in the woman category all the time. I don’t attack women. You should put away your penis, quit being a dick, and maybe someone would treat you like a woman.”
RELATED: Kendra Wilkinson And Gretchen Rossi Host TAO’s Annual World’s Largest Bachelorette Party

1 comment:

  1. Vicki can dish it out but is not too great at taking it. She is a total hypocrite and tortured Slade and Gretchen. He doesnt make fun of her bcause she is ugly, he makes fun of her because she deserves it. The gloves are off Vicki and it is your doing.

    ReplyDelete