Thursday, August 1, 2013

Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Preview: Briana Curses Out Brooks, Gretchen Rossi Cries



USmagazine.com:
The original Real Housewives -- the ones from Orange County -- have wrapped up their eighth season. But judging from a sneak peek at the three-part reunion special (Us Weekly has the first look), the ladies have just begun to fight! Long-suffering Andy Cohen sits down to referee the proceedings between Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, Gretchen Rossi, Alexis Bellino, Heather Dubrow and newcomer Lydia McLaughlin as the women hash out season eight's many layers of betrayals, shifted alliances and bruised feelings.

Joining the sextet on the couches: Returning housewife Lauri Peterson, who stirred up major trouble by insinuating that Gunvalson had been involved in a threesome, plus Gunvalson's daughter Briana, who trades insults with Gunvalson's on-and-off boyfriend Brooks Ayers.

In this exclusive first-look preview, Briana confronts Brooks ("he talked to me about his ---- size!"), Gunvalson rehashes Threesomegate, and Rossi dissolves into sobs as the women question the motives behind her engagement to Slade Smiley.
RELATED: Real Housewives Star Tamra Barney: I Almost Died...but Now I Have Abs of Steel!

8 comments:

  1. So dumb how these women, especially Tamra and Vicki gang up on other ppl without looking at themselves. I am 100% team Gretchen and will always support her. Dont like Alexis, too boring. Lydia is too new to try to side with someone. She needs to open her eyes to the women she is putting herself in. Heather needs to deflate her head and come back down to earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone really care about these over the hill, premenopausal shrews? So over the whole housewife thing.
    Um. Well, I guess that's a lie, since I am here reading about it...hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go Brooks! In my book you are the only credible person on this series.....I just read the blogs now once in awhile...Bravo has just ruined this reality thing.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant Brianna!!!!you go Briana.....I am going to go and purge for typing the word Brooks..UGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did anyone notice when Brooks was with Vicki at the whiskey tour he said "we are going to make a lot of money" What a puke . Brianna go visit where he is from and you will see the big picture. Ignorance . Remember when he first arrived even vicki was taliking about his missing teeth and crocs. He has scam artist written all over him .

      Delete
  5. I'm like gret love briana tamra two face fake.bitch vickie in live with a dick heather cannot remember one show she's been in oh I forgot hot in cleveland alexis just can't figure her out lydia still trying to know her tamra and vickie I hate the most everything that gretchen have done vickie and tamra done worse tamra cheated on simon vickie on done but that's ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hpe brooks take vickie to hell. anybody that was on 20/20 to talk about the man u r f...... its a problem his dick must be mighty good with her rent a night fur court but yet they talk about slade I believe if slade had.money like he did before the economy hit they still will have something to say I personally like him I dn think he's a bad guy qnd this is tanra 3rd marriage what's in it for eddie

    ReplyDelete