Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Joanna Krupa Talks New Season of "Real Housewives of Miami", Says Lisa Hochstein Needs To 'Get a Job'


BaltimoreSun.com:
She may not be a household name yet, but Joanna Krupa's candor and charm is enough to lure almost anyone.

Krupa, 34, who's originally from Warsaw, Poland, modeled in America for years before becoming a contestant on "Dancing With the Stars." Krupa's June nuptials to longtime beau and nightclub owner Romain Zago will be featured in Season 3 of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Miami," which premieres at 9 p.m. Monday. If our chat with Krupa is any indication, you're not going to want to miss a single word she says this season.

I'm excited about Season 3. Are you?
I'm excited to see how the wedding came out because it was a moment I never wanted to end. I can't wait to relive it.

Is there a premiere event or do you all watch it at home?
We have a premiere party in Miami. But yeah, the premiere episode is always the nerve-racking one.

On a scale from 1-10, rate your inner bridezilla.
Shockingly, a 1.

You were just letting it go and enjoying the process of it?
I was, it's very overwhelming and stressful but I didn't let that effect me the way where I would become a crazy bridezilla. You know?

Of course. Because, hopefully, you only get one wedding.
Exactly!

Did you view your wedding as a challenge to outdo Adrianna?
For me, it was never a competition between her and I. I'm concentrating on my fairy tale and not worried about her. She was already married for five years but for me this is like a real first wedding.

What did you think about Marysol stepping down to a part-time housewife and about Karent's decision to leave the show all together?
Karent is one of my dearest friends and I love her. When I found out, I was really sad. I didn't think Marysol was such an important character last season. There were just too many women, you know?

In the "super trailer," you're fighting with Lisa. What happened?
She was getting too much into my business. I was like worry about yourself, you're not in the position I am. Get a job. Get pregnant. Whatever it is, just stay out of my life.

Without Karent or Lisa, who can we expect to see you form an alliance with in Season 3?
Lea and I became closer this season.
RELATED:  Who Is The Real Housewives of Miami's Joanna Krupa?

No comments:

Post a Comment