Saturday, July 6, 2013

Teresa Giudice: 'Why Am I Trending on Yahoo Today?'


Zap2It.com:
"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star and best-selling author Teresa Giudice wants to know why people are talking about her. Giudice tweeted Friday (July 5), "Why am I the #1 trend on Yahoo today? Did something happen I don't know about? We're all good here. Happy, married, love love love!Xx"

It's easy to understand why a celebrity such as herself might get spooked by waking up to find herself the top trend on an internet search site. What could the tabloids be reporting? 

But What Teresa must not realize is that Bravo released a teaser for the next episode of "RHNJ" that highlights a family feud between the "Fabulicious" cook and her brother, Joe Gorga.

In the clip, Teresa beams over her father coming home from the hospital, but lashes out at Gorga for treating him badly. "My dad raised us with a lot of respect," Giudice says to camera. "I would never raise my voice at my father, but I've seen my brother do that with my father and with me." Clips of Gorga doing just that drive the point home. 

"With my dad's health being so bad, my brother and I should be getting along," Teresa explains. "It's disrespectful. ... My parents mean the world to me. They're all I have." In another preview video for the same episode, Teresa blames "RHNJ" castmate Jacqueline Laurita for the rift with Joe.

4 comments:

  1. Enough already with the brother/sister arguing...it is getting old and tedious.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many comments from negative people. Jacquline, Melissa and Melissa friends. They do not want Theresa and Joe to make up. They like the drama. Joe is whipped. He is embarrassing himself. Gagging.... so gross. Not cute. Love Rosie. Kathy is not innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all attention seekers anyway and shallow to boot.I just like checking out the houses they live in and wonder how the hell do they keep them maintained! None of them actually seem to have what I would consider a sense of normality about them, but I guess that's why they are doing what they do.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This NJ franchise needs to be recast or dropped. Joe Gorga kind of breathed some life into the show but even he's tired now. If they want to keep NJ going they need to make someone in the group sympathetic. They're all such arrogant narcissists.

    ReplyDelete