Friday, July 26, 2013

Kroy Biermann Officially Adopts Kim Zolciak's Two Daughters


DailyMail.co:
He is currently expecting his third child with Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak.

And fatherhood is clearly something Kroy Biermann relishes.

The 27-year-old has officially adopted his 35-year-old wife's two daughters Birelle, 16, and Ariana, 12, from her previous relationships.

Kroy and his the Real Housewives Of Atlanta star already have two sons together - Kroy Jr., who was born in 2011 before they were married, and Kash, who they welcomed into the world in 2012. Kim is currently pregnant with her fifth child.

'I don't know if I could love anybody else's children as much as Kroy loves the girls,' Kim said of her husband during an E! News interview on Tuesday. 'I just don't know if I have it in me.'

Kroy admitted his life before marriage was somewhat different.

'Before Kim and before the girls and before the boys, I lived a pretty regimented life,' Biermann said. 'I'd wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, come home -- it was pretty normal. Now, my house isn't going to be as clean as it was before, but it's not important. Those things are not important and it's all about prioritizing and understanding."

The Atlanta Falcons defensive added, 'In order to keep balance you have to have priorities. Our careers are our priorities, our kids, our health, our happiness.'

Kim confessed that she 'wasn't really looking for a relationship' before she met Kroy at a charity function in May 2010.

But the reality star couldn't help but notice the athlete's impressive behind.

'When I saw his butt, I have never in my life seen a butt like that,' Kim said. 'I just thought, "Wow he's got a really cute butt and a million-dollar smile."'

But his personality won her over in the end, and the fact that her daughters approved of Kroy 'almost immediately'. 

'I didn't date a whole lot of people,' she said. 'The relationships I had were long-term, but sometimes my daughters would notice that the person I was dating, they were doing things to kind of win my daughters' over to get to the mom — it wasn't genuine. And my girls can see right through that crap. So with Kroy, it was just real…It worked from the very very beginning."
RELATED: Pregnant Kim Zolciak Films With Daughters: Is She Back on RHoA?

No comments:

Post a Comment