Friday, July 5, 2013

Kim Zolciak Says Reality TV Will Not Ruin Her Marriage


Wetpaint.com:
Kim Zolciak may not be on The Real Housewives of Atlanta anymore, but her fans have happily reset their DVRs to record Don't Be Tardy, where they can watch a full half-hour of their favorite wigster doing the family thing during her spin-off. With four kiddos ranging from a newborn to a 16-year-old (and another one on the way!) Kim certainly has her hands full, but she took some time out to speak with Examiner about her show, which just had its Season 1 finale a few weeks ago.

When the interviewer asked her if she worries that Don't Be Tardy could end up hurting Kim and Kroy's marriage the same way Bethenny Frankel ended up getting a divorce after filming her spin-off, Kim was confident that her union with Kroy is solid as a rock.

"Absolutely not…I’m not Bethenny and Bethenny is not Kim. She is definitely successful in her own right and things happen, but for me I definitely met my match and in any point in my marriage that I thought the cameras were damaging to my marriage or hindering it, I would not do it," Kim promised.

Of course, every couple has the rare disagreement, with or without cameras rolling, and Kim and Kroy are no exception, as we learned from this clip a few weeks ago.
RELATED:  Kim Zolciak Calls BS on Pregnant Smoking Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment