Friday, July 12, 2013

NeNe Leakes Talks Spin-Off: Plenty of Love and Bridesmaidzillas


Wetpaint.com:
NeNe Leakes spoke with the folks over at 24Wired.TV on the red carpet for the BET Awards a few weeks ago, and they asked her all about her upcoming spin-off, I Dream of NeNe. NeNe and Gregg officially tied the knot for the second time in Atlanta on June 22, but as NeNe revealed, filming isn’t finished just yet.

However, The Real Housewives of Atlanta star did give viewers a teaser of what they could expect from the show. “A lot of love. I have bridesmaids, but I like to call them bridesmaidzillas. They’re all very fabulous and they can sometimes be difficult.”

“You’ll see my friendships with my girlfriends. These are some of my girlfriends who I made relationships with in the last few years of being in the industry, and then girlfriends I’ve known for 20 years. We’ve got a lot of love for each other, it will be very interesting.”

And while NeNe may have hinted at some drama with her gals, the reality maven claims that she was far from a Bridezilla.“I felt like I was giving a lot, I made myself second a lot. A lot of my bridesmaids have never been married before, so I wanted to do everything for them.”
RELATED:  Season 6 of Real Housewives of Atlanta: NeNe Leakes to Film This Week

No comments:

Post a Comment