Sunday, February 13, 2011

What ‘The Real Housewives Of New York City’ Are Up To For Valentine’s Day


Hollywoodlife.com:
From mommy-daughter dates to secret surprises, the stars of RHONY are celebrating Valentine’s Day with the ones they love!


It’s sure going to be one beautiful Valentine’s Day for the gals of the cast of The Real Housewives of New York City! Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, Kelly Bensimon, Alex McCord, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps and Jill Zarin all share their plans for the special day with HollywoodLife.com exclusively!
Here’s what they’re all up to:


Ramona Singer: “I actually celebrated Valentine’s Day early with my husband Mario,” Ramona says. “I gave Mario a present. We got a double massage for two hours last weekend at the Equinox in a private room and shared a bottle of champagne. Because Valentine’s is on Monday, we are going out on Saturday night with four other couples for dinner. On Monday we are taking our daughter Avery (because she is the other woman in Mario’s life) to a nice dinner.”


Sonja Morgan: “I’m going to get my guy some red hot and white cashmere socks, and three long stems roses,” Sonja notes. “The rest I’ll leave up to your imagination.”


Kelly Bensimon: “My valentines are my two girls,” Kelly gushes. “I like to surprise them with some fun sweeties. Sea wants chocolates. Teddy wants gummy bears. Fortunately I love both!”


Alex McCord: “With Simon and I, every day is Valentine’s Day,” Alex rubs it in. “So we don’t do anything special on V-day. But now that our kids are getting older, they are starting to share Valentines with their friends at school. We sit at the table and go over the cards with the kids. We also had a romantic night on Feb. 10 (that was not V-Day related) where we cooked each other a big meal after the boys went to bed. Neither of us are big on the commercial V-day thing.”


Countess LuAnn de Lesseps: “I’m being surprised — it’s killing me,” LuAnn shares with us. “LuAnn is being ’surprised’ for Valentine’s Day by her boyfriend, Jacques,” confirms her rep. “She has no idea what the plans are! And then next weekend, she is taking her daughter Victoria for a girls’ weekend out in Miami.”


Jill Zarin: “Jill plans on spending a romantic evening at home with her husband Bobby and modeling the new lace design of her Skweez Couture shapewear,” Jill’s rep tells us. “Bobby always starts Valentine’s early by sending flowers a few days prior. The first bouquet of 500 imported french red roses arrived on Feb. 11.”

No comments:

Post a Comment