Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LuAnn de Lesseps 'Nervous About SVU Role'


Digitalspy.com:
LuAnn de Lesseps has admitted that she was nervous about her upcoming guest role on Law & Order: SVU.


The Real Housewives of New York City star will play an art collector who is tied to a murder enquiry in Wednesday night's episode.


"I was a bit nervous," she admitted in a recent conference call. "I mean, these actors are such pros [but] they were very helpful and very supportive of me and that made me feel really good. It created a very positive place for me to try my hand at acting."


Lesseps also admitted that she is keen to play more acting roles in the future.


"I must say I got into it," she revealed. "I've already been called to do another appearance on another pilot on, I think, [the] USA network, so I hope to do more roles."


She continued: "I would love to go on 30 Rock for example. So you can put the word out there, okay? I'm saying it, 'Tina Fey, call me'."


Law & Order: SVU continues on Wednesdays at 10/9c on NBC.
When 'Housewives' take on acting roles I can't help but wonder if that effects their credibility on the show.

1 comment:

  1. What a joke, stick to shopping and fashion. Your acting makes me want to turn the channel. You definitely know how to ruin a good show.

    ReplyDelete