Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lisa Vanderpump's Ex-BFF Cedric: "Lisa Turned Into a Bitch"



EOnline.com:
The ladies of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills aren't the only ones left nursing their wounds.


"Lisa was well-liked, but then she turned into a, can I say, bitch," Cedric Martinez says of former bestie Lisa VanderPump, who knew the restauteur and her husband Ken Todd for nearly 15 years before becoming their long-term house guest when the Bravo cameras started rolling.


In an exclusive sit-down with E! News, Martinez explains what motivated him to cohabitate with the couple in the first place and what went so wrong.


"I was the face of their club in London, Shed lounge," Martinez says. "I was in charge of the VIP guests. I had to entertain Lisa. She was fun."


When Ken and Lisa moved to Los Angeles two years ago, the Parisian-born Martinez went with them, sensing a "great opportunity," and lived with them for six months. He says they asked him to move back in after Bravo asked Lisa if Cedric still lived there—and she said yes.


"I didn't need a place to stay," Martinez says. "I knew [Real Housewives] it could be an opportunity that opens doors...I always wanted to leave [their house]."

No comments:

Post a Comment