Friday, February 25, 2011

Lisa Rinna Passed On 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'


CNN.com:
Before there was Camille Grammer, there was Lisa Rinna. Well, sort of.


In a new interview, Rinna reveals that she was approached to join the season one cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," but ultimately turned it down to co-star with hubby Harry Hamlin in TV Land's "Harry Loves Lisa."


"We were in discussions originally," Rinna told Us Weekly of the Bravo series, which went on to star Grammer, Kim and Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Adrienne Maloof and Lisa VanderPump. "I was up for it, and at the time I did my show instead of Beverly Hills. It was part of the process, but then my show came along so I ended up doing our show."


And Rinna is clearly quite content with her decision. Asked by Us Weekly if she would want to do season two of "Real Housewives," she laughed and replied, "I'm good."

No comments:

Post a Comment