Thursday, February 17, 2011

Camille Grammer: I'll Spend Kelsey's Wedding Night with Our Daughter


People.com:
Despite what you might have heard, Camille Grammer is not invited to her ex's wedding – and she's perfectly fine with that.


"I don't want to be involved with the wedding, not at all," the Real Housewives star says of Kelsey Grammer's upcoming nuptials to Kayte Walsh. "But I don't begrudge him his happiness."


In fact, Camille has another obligation for the same night her former husband plans to tie the knot in New York City.


"My daughter has a talent show that day that she's been working on for two months now," Camille said in an interview with PEOPLE. "I told her, 'Mason, you can go. Please, if you want to go to your Daddy's wedding, please do,' and she said, 'No, Mommy. I want to go to my talent show.' "


Although her son Jude, 6, will be at the wedding, Camille says, "I'll be the proud mom in the front row" of the talent show, where her daughter Mason, 9, will dance to the song "Fame."

No comments:

Post a Comment