Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kim Zolciak's Assistant: 'NeNe's Traumatizing My Life'


Popeater.com:
Kim Zolciak's assistant, Sweetie Hughes, is firing back at her 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star, NeNe Leakes, after Leakes' comments prompted a 'Free Sweetie' campaign that has left Hughes traumatized.


On the penultimate episode of the season, Leakes said of Zolciak's behavior toward Hughes, "You call her a slave, you call her everything. You say hurtful, hurtful things."


Following a call from Leakes, Atlanta radio host Rick Smiley launched the 'Free Sweetie' campaign that's left Hughes, "so upset," according to Zolciak. "She's beside herself," she tells Life & Style.


Hughes, who defended Zolciak on the epsidode, telling Leakes she's "nobody's slave," says of the attention, "They're doing it for Black History Month, and it offends me. They have pastors calling into the radio station and praying for me. They've taken it too far."


As for the motivation behind the attack, Hughes says it's not Zolciak's behavior that provoked Leakes. "NeNe's jealous that she's not as close to Kim as I am," says Hughes. "I've known Kim for 11 years, since I was a kid. Kim's a great friend to me. NeNe's traumatizing my life. She's bringing hell to it."

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe Sweetie. Personally I'm on Nene's side in this. I think Kim treats Sweeties like complete crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, this whole franchise is built on the whole victimization drama.

    ReplyDelete