Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Camille Grammer Tells 'Extra': 'I Am Not Moving to NY for Real Housewives'



ExtraTV.com:
It's good to see how Camille Grammer hasn't lost her sense of humor.


As for the rumor Camille is leaving the Beverly Hills "Housewives" and moving to the New York edition, she cleared it up, telling our Adrianna Costa, "This crazy rumor! No, I am not moving to New York to be on the 'Real Housewives of New York City.' I am staying here in L.A."


Camille continued, "I don't think the show has technically been picked up for a second season. But as soon as we know, I will know more. But I'm in a much better place, I'm happy. I'm having a lot of fun."


The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star spoke to Adrianna on the set of "S**t My Dad Says," on which Camille is making a guest appearance. Costa asked her what wedding gift she might give to her ex, Kelsey Grammer.


"Sharp steak knives... and a Crock Pot," Camille laughed.


All joking aside, she hopes she and Kelsey can be friends. "We've been friends for 14 years. He's moved on, I've moved on. It's time to heal and be friends for our children."

No comments:

Post a Comment