Saturday, May 22, 2010

Teresa Giudice's "Skinny Italian" Is A New York Times Bestseller



Yes, a Real Housewife from New Jersey has a book on the New York Bestsellers list. Teresa Giudice – the one who famously flipped over a table at a dinner party screaming that another cast member was a “prostitution whore” – recently released her book that is apparently selling like hotcakes. And no, it’s not a tome about dinner party manners. She wrote a book about food called Skinny Italian. The mom of four posted on her Twitter account that her book made it to this coveted list. She wrote:
“OMG, OMG, OMG, I just heard “Skinny Italian” made the NYTimes Bestseller list!!! I am literally screaming and crying right now…”
“THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH for the bottom of my heart. Truly, I appreciate your support so much! ♥♥♥ u all!!! I gotta go call my mom…”
Congrats to Teresa! Get her take on Kelly's epic breakdown HERE.

3 comments:

  1. With all the wonderful American Authors that have come our way, I'm disgusted that Teresa is now considered one of New York's Bestsellers. I feel like our society has sought out stupidity for knowledge.

    I can't believe we're supporting someone like Teresa, or any of those housewives. What really have they experienced that so many others have not? Seems to me their money has only made them live with more drama and less of life. I think their kids are going to grow up with severe issues, however I guess when money is handed to them and we keep feeding their lifestyles who really cares how they grow up? Hopefully, it won't be anything like their mothers...

    Well, I hope everyone who bought the book is happy to help Teresa's family get out of their 11 million in dept. I'm sure that book changed someone's life...if not at least it was more money in the hands of the violent, uneducated, and not so beautiful, Teresa.

    Simply Disgusted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We (I'm writing this on behalf of our girls night out group) totally agree! Glad we can contribute to her raising her "Divas" as she calls it. We are all annoyed! Wonder how quickly her money will go out the window this time around!

    Btw...we're thinking of writing a book now. If Teresa can do it anyone can, right?

    PCDynomites from Chicago, IL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa actually held a vibrating sex toy that fits around her husband's sex organ and pressed it against her microphone so the viewers could hear it going "vroooooom!"
    It is so, so inappropriate.
    Also, as a gay man, I am horrified that she and her husband use gay slurs like fagg*t and queer and later brag about living in a "5 million house." it doesn't matter how much it cost but they owned the land and rebuilt the structure. If it were over %900,000, I'd be surprised that they still live there. In their bankruptcy records, they stopped payments on their escalade and, all of a sudden, they drive a new $70,000 SUV. Who gives these people credit? When Joe Guidice didn't show at the christening, people were commenting on how he owed them money. I do not think that was a coincidence. They are inconsiderate, tax-paying-costing, homophobic, materialistic, wastes of life except for their children. They need to grow up -AT THE AGE OF 40,40,40!!! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

    ReplyDelete