Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kelly Bensimon Blames "Editing" For Nasty Comments Toward Bethenny


However, Bensimon admits she doesn't relish when she responds to the drama of the moment by lashing out at her costars, like calling Bethenny Frankel a "ho-bag" or questioning the then-mom-to-be about her professional experience by sneering she was more of a cook than a chef. "I'm so incredibly embarrassed by my behavior," she said. "That I would let someone or some situation get to me...I am so horrified."

Bensimon continues to be friends with this season's villainess, Frankel's former BFF Jill Zarin. "It's an edited-for-television show," she said. "Each and everyone one of us works really, really hard to entertain you. For people to take it seriously, that really disturbs me."
So there you have it, that wasn't really Kelly the other night, just the show's producers conspiring to make her look bad by editing her. Yeah, right Kelly. Better yet, to quote Jay-Z: you need more people. Since that line probably went over her head, I'll explain it this way: none of the shows within the "Real Housewives" franchise is fake, what you see on screen is real-life drama and just about every star of the shows has attested to that. Sure shows get edited, they have to be in order to fit into an hour's worth of TV, but not edited to the point of making someone look like something they're not or creating drama like say "The Hills". Kelly you're a total space cadet, everyone on the planet thinks so, not just Bethenny. Just own it already, you'll be a better person for it.

1 comment:

  1. I have only seen this show one time and I just stumbled across this blog (whatever this is). If you watch this show, you are LOSING brain cells. These women are self-centered, neurotic and OBLIVIOUS to real life. It's like they are in a bubble. If I could, I would POP it. I am disgusted that a show like is on TV. It should be banned. And for Bethenney...she seems like a sweet heart. That Kelly lady is psychotic. LOCK her up! Geez. Ok, I am off of my soap box. I've lost 4 brain cells for watching the one episode and 20 more for posting this comment!

    ReplyDelete