Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jacqueline Laurita Had A Breast Reduction Too


Days after Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina Manzo revealed her breast reduction to Life & Style, fellow castmate Jacqueline Laurita exclusively tells Life & Style she also took a little off the top! 

"I got a breast lift and reduction," Jacqueline tells Life & Style. "I'm done having kids and wanted to fix them. They're still big!" But it's not just her boobs that have changed: The mom of two showed up to the season-two premiere sporting an altogether slimmer silhouette. "I do a little bit of the Bar Method," she says. "It's a lot of small movements that work really deep in your muscles. I swear it works!"
Birds of a feather . . .

2 comments:

  1. Jacqueline is an absolute doll and a bombshell. What ever she does to feel comfortable with herself is fine in my book, I love when she comes on the show !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will surely get your confidence and self esteem hit higher notes. It's really nice that there are now procedures that really help correct this kind of case.

    ReplyDelete