Friday, May 7, 2010

Bethenny Frankel Is In Labor!


Oh, baby! Real Housewife of New York City Bethenny Frankel is in labor, a source tells Life & Style.

“Her water broke at 12:46 a.m. She’s at the hospital now,” says a friend close to the reality star, who recently married entrepreneur Jason Hoppy.

Bethenny and baby are running a little ahead of schedule, as the mama-to-be’s due date was set for early June.

“I was at an age when I said, ‘You know what, if I get pregnant it will be a blessing,’” Bethenny told Life & Style at her bridal shower on March 21.

Bethenny and Jason tied the knot at the Four Seasons in NYC on March 28. The couple plan to be surprised with the sex of their newest addition, though Bethenny has her fingers crossed for a girl.

“I hope the way I’m carrying doesn’t mean I’m having a boy,” Bethenny told Life & Style.
Let's hope all goes well with the pregnancy and she has a healthy baby.

1 comment:

  1. You might also enjoy this radio interview that Bethenny Frankel did with Mr. Media on June 8, 2010, in which she discussed her new series, "Bethenny Getting Married?" as well as "The Real Housewives of New York City."

    ReplyDelete