Monday, May 31, 2010

Chris Stilianessis Says Danielle Staub Used His Baby's Illness For Revenge


Chris Stilianessis has learned a lot about Danielle Staub from watching "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" this season.

Viewers will remember Stilianessis as the father who invited Danielle to a benefit for his baby daughter, who was fighting a rare cancer. As the previewsCaroline and Dina Manzo's family business, The Brownstone.

"For starters, I would tell Danielle thank you for bringing my daughter's illness to the table and to the 'Housewives of New Jersey,'" Stilianessis tells Zap2it. "However, I would also tell her that I'm very surprised that you would utilize my daughter's sickness for your own selfish reasons, to get back at the rest of the housewives."

Stilianessis, who didn't start watching the show until this season since he knew his daughter's benefit would be in it, was shocked to see Danielle had beef with the other housewives.

"I had no knowledge of Danielle's relationship [to the Manzos] prior to the fact," he says. "Because if I did, I would have asked her politely not to come."
for Monday's (May 31) episode show, Danielle creates havoc at the event held at cast mates
By now everyone in the state of New Jersey (much less the entire East coast) should know that inviting Danielle Staub anywhere is just asking for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment