Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Porsha Williams Responds to Those "Carpet Muncher" Rumors


BravoTV.com:
Bravotv.com: What went through your mind when Kandi made all of those accusations at your lunch?
PW: I was shocked and appalled. My intentions were not to make matters worse but to let her know that the statements the "Bone Collecter" made were shade and were misinterpreted and embellished when reported to the other ladies. 

Interestingly enough, while the "Bone Collector" was spilling all her tea, she forgot to mention that she spoke of the closet first. I have no idea why Kandi made such a big deal out of something so small! 

She knows she has been plagued with these accusations and much worse for years. My intentions in meeting her were to simply make sure she understood that in no way did I spill the beans on her. But once I got there, she was angry and confrontational and forced my hand! Kandi called me an aggressive lesbian first, then got mad when her true tea was served at lunch!
RELATED:  Porsha Williams Calls Chatter About Her Past with Kandi Burruss' Ex-Boyfriend "Distasteful"

No comments:

Post a Comment