Saturday, February 4, 2017

Kandi Burruss Claims Phaedra Parks Has No Storyline, and No ‘Boyfriend’


RollingOut.com:
On “The Real” this Friday, Feb. 3, guest co-host Kandi Burruss clapped back at a fan “Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast mate Phaedra Parks’ storyline.

Here’s how the conversation started.

Jeannie Mai: We were cruising your Facebook page when we found this little gem posted a preview of an upcoming episode of “The Real” Housewives of Atlanta. J-Mar Vaton Tymes wrote, “So over Kandi and her rude behavior. She doing anything for a paycheck and keep using Phaedra name as a storyline.” Kandi, do you want to hit reply on that?

Kandi Burruss: Oh gosh. I want to hit reply on that, but they’re going to be mad. [Laughs.] OK, first and foremost, sweetheart I mean come on, I mean, I don’t have to do anything for a paycheck. I get multiple paychecks. Can we google first?

KB: If you gonna come at me with a diss, let it be something that makes sense. So I don’t have to do anything for a paycheck, but then also the whole thing about using Phaedra as a storyline, uh, what’s her storyline? If it wasn’t for, you know, the stuff that’s going on between me, her or my family or whatever — the things that you know, we say and she says about us, what is her storyline? I don’t see a boyfriend, I don’t see any work getting done. I don’t see nothing [sic]. I saw one charity event, but other than that, it’s like a friend of the show at this point.
RELATED:  Kandi Burruss Talks Porsha Williams Lesbian Drama, Spills the Tea on What Really Went Down

No comments:

Post a Comment